I know it's fashionable to throw money only at a few A-List approved candidates, like Connecticut millionaire Ned Lamont, but Chuck Pennacchio could use some of that fiscal love too. In fact, he could use it more than Ned for a few reasons:
1. He's facing a primary in 6 weeks, not five months.
2. He's built a genuine state-wide grassroots organization that has made considerable wins in the last several weeks including getting open primaries in Bucks and Lancaster counties. That was no small trick.
3. He's the 100%-PAC-free candidate. He's relying on donations from small donors.
4. You know where Chuck stands on important issues and he doesn't stand with anti-Choice, anti-stem cell, pro-war, corporate, Me Too Dem, Bob Casey.
5. Chuck can beat Man-on-Dog in November. Casey can not. See Number 4.
So send ten or twenty five bucks his way today. Be part of a real grassroots effort and rest assured the money will be going to good use. The fight to take back the party back for real Democrats starts in PA.